This book takes us on a practical journey to understand, appreciate and apply the Service Design approach:
* Seeing things from the customer perspective
* 14 Practical Stages of Outside-In Service Design
* How Service Design is used during business development.
* 17 Key Considerations during Service Design
* How conceptual design benefits business
* Groundbreaking theory of user expectations and experience
And Kindle (£12.50)
Pay with PayPal
£25.00 (+ £2 postage)
His passion is to spread the Service Design model through training, assessment and consultancy.
I believe proper application of Service Design can seriously improve the quality of our lives. Conversely, poorly designed products and services cause stress and lower the quality of life for the users. My mission is to identify poorly-delivered products and services and help to improve them.